Homemade Chicken Tenders
These crispy parmesan crusted chicken tenders are an easy dinner option your whole family will love. Serve them over a bed of leafy greens for a delicious salad, or they also go great with roasted sweet potatoes and green beans.
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup dry whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 lb chicken tenders or chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
2. Place flour in shallow bowl. Lightly beat eggs in another shallow bowl. Combine parmesan and breadcrumbs in a third shallow bowl.
3. On a plate or platter evenly sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and basil.
4. Taking one piece of chicken at a time coat each in flour, then dip in egg mixture. Let excess drip off then roll in breadcrumb mix.
5. Place chicken on prepared rack. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn each piece over after the 10 minutes and continue cooking an additional 10 minutes or until crisp and cooked through.