Butter Chicken Indian Curry made easy
You can spend a lot of money at an Indian food restaurant, Or you can either buy jars and jars of expensive spice and then spend hours and hours mixing, toasting, and simmering. Or you can simply go to Wohlner’s and buy a jar of Patak’s Butter Chicken Curry Paste and a few ingredients you buy every week. Even the Naan bread is on sale this week at Wohlner’s because you can’t enjoy Indian food without Naan bread.
- 2 tbsp Patak's Butter Chicken Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, diced , or you could use 12 ounces Chicken Hindquarters if you split thigh from drumstick
- 1/3 cup of water
- 3 Tbsp of cream
- Stonefire Naan Flat Bread
- In medium size pan, gently heat oil, butter and chicken. Fry gently until browned.
- Add Patak's curry paste and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add water and cream and simmer gently for 15 minutes until cooked. Add more water if necessary.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with hot Basmati Rice and or naan bread.