Wohlner’s Husker Pork Chops Stuffed with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Spinach
Husker Chops are perfect for stuffing with delicious ingredients. Nice enough for a dinner party or event, easy and fast enough for a weeknight meal.
It’s easy to make a small slit on one side of the pork chop and use your knife to open up a pocket to stuff.
Here is Giada’s recipe which receives rave reviews: RECIPE.
Note: Feel free to use Husker Chops instead of center cut pork chops, and to use extra cream cheese instead of the recipes goat cheese, although goat cheese will be tangier.)
Chicken Breast stuffed with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Spinach
The same stuffing and technique for pork chops would also delicious with Bone-in Chicken Breast. RECIPE.
Have a Taco Fiesta with Family and Friends
Invites family and friends for some delicious homemade tacos. Wohlner’s makes it easy and inexpensive since we have so many ingredients on sale this week.
List of what you need for a Taco Fiesta Night:
- El Paso Taco Shells
- Wohlner’s Ground Beef
- La Preferida Taco Seasoning Packet
- Iceberg Lettuce, for chopping
- Roma Tomatoes, for dicing
- White onions, diced and rinsed
- Colby Cheese or Kraft Grated Mexican Cheese Blend
- Taco Sauces of your choice and heat
- Sour Cream or Mexican Crema
- Diced canned jalapeño peppers—optional
- Black Olives, sliced, optional
- La Perferida Spanish Rice
- Refried Beans
- Diced White Onion, rinsed
- Brown and season the ground beef as directed on the Taco Seasoning package.
- In the oven heat the Rice and Refried Beans in separate casserole dishes.
- When the beans are hot sprinkle with grated Colby, Mild Cheddar, or Kraft Grated Mexican Cheese Blend.
In a short time you have a Taco Fiesta buffet where people have fun assembling their own tacos.
Serve chilled Mexican beers of your choice.
Other menu ideas:
- Orange Panna Cotta—Classic Eggless Italian Dessert
- Crème Caramel—French Custard with Caramel Sauce
- Baked French Toast—Prepare the night before and bake in the morning